Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Pinkalicious Weekend

My girlfriend Shawna is vomiting pink right now. When I say vomiting, I mean she is literally surrounded by lots of little baby things in various shades of pink. After having 2 little boys in the family, she is expecting her first girl. I have to laugh when I write this because pink was never Shawna's favorite color ( that I can remember anyways) and it is coming to bite her in her cute little prego butt! 


M Town Girls
I love my M- town girls. I have blogged about them before and just feel like the luckiest girl to have such wonderful friends in these women. As I wrote before, I was in charge of the favors and decided to make cupcakes. I really enjoy baking and I think my creative juices really shined on this one. 
Decorated Cakes- Yummy!
Finished Cakes with cute boxes


We had such a great time with Shawna watching her open her pink cute gifts and we could all feel her excitement. I look forward to meeting little "O" when she decides to come into our world!

1 comment:

  1. You did an amazing job Jenny! I really love that we M-Town girls all still have each other.

    ReplyDelete