Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Just a thought

I realized that I finally posted on here after a few months away. I am changing that today- from here on out I am going to try to post something at least once a week and work out some rhythm to my random world.

I just got back from an all you can eat dessert bar and boy was I impressed with the level of creativity demonstrated. The fundraiser was for the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation. Who was I to turn down a $5 all you can eat dessert night if it was for a great cause, right?

The treats were all baked by the Chi Omega ladies at UC Davis. This was one of their philanthropy events where 100% of the proceeds go to the foundation. The amount of baked goods in their Sorority house was enough to make a person run straight to their dentist! All kidding aside, it was a huge success. What a great way to raise money and awareness. Cheers to you amazing ladies for doing a great job at your event. I look forward to raising my milk glass to you same time next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment