Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Hidden treasures

Just a moment ago, I came home from work. Sitting in the comfy rolling chair we have situated at our desk, I am remembering to jot these small thoughts down before my tiredness kicks in and the silliness of today is forgotten.

At work today, it was a little slow, which makes for the perfect time to "zone". In the retail world, this means checking to see what sizes we have out on the floor, what needs to come out from the back and just general zipping/tucking/folding. I was in our men's clothing area and as I was straightening up the clearance rack, I came across a pair of long underwear that happened to be a bit faded. Alas, upon closer inspection, these had been someone's own long undies they had lovingly used for a long time and decided to abandon in our store. The funny thing about these undies is that they were neatly hung onto a hanger as if the person was going to hang them in their closet at home. What could be better than this you ask? The crotch was blown out. Yup, ginormo hole right near the booty.  That made me laugh out loud and also left me wondering about the history behind those abandoned holey undies.

As I ended the day, I was dusting one of the fixtures. What did I find? What was better than holey underwear? Chewing gum...Stuck on the top of the rack. It was even a freshie. Now that's what I call a great day at work.

1 comment:

  1. hahahahahahahahahahaha

    My best one was when a gentlemen asked, "Do you have any sizes other then Medium?" I was puzzled and confused. OOOOOOO He thought the M for men stood for medium. haha I tried my best to respond to his question without laughing.

    My second best was when I got caught peeping under the fitting room and got my hair stuck on fixture.

    O work is fun. The blown out undies tops it though.

    ReplyDelete