Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, September 17, 2010

10 things

One of my friends tagged me in her blog and since I have been on a sort of blogging roll, I thought I would oblige her request. This is a list of 10 things you may ( or may not!) want to find out about me.

* As a kid I always wanted to be an astronaut- mostly because of the freeze dried ice cream and my fascination of how the astronauts go potty in space. I mean, aren't we all a bit curious?

* I have a birthmark on my right arm that looks like Hawaii- it would be more appropriate if it looked like the Philippines, don't you think?

* I love being in love. I believe that you can be in love with anything you want to be in love with- for me it is my husband, my mom, Hammie my mom's dog, hotdogs and my neighborhood. I am a love junkie.

* I don't like disappointment- and especially disappointing the 2 people who mean the most to me, Greg and my mom. I know that no matter what they love me unconditionally but it still makes me cringe when I think about disappointing either one of them.

* I dream very vividly at night- and I talk in my sleep- oh, and i sometimes "act out" in my sleep. I once woke up in the middle of the night because I had been standing on our bed trying to fix the curtains. When I was woken up, I pretended that I knew what I was doing even though I clearly was sleep cleaning!

* I like being Catholic.  When I was younger, I didn't want to admit that I was Catholic. I felt judged by people and wanted to rebel, so I stopped going to mass. I decided to make a change and embrace my faith. This doesn't mean I am going to shove my beliefs down your throat and make you uncomfortable, it just means I am spiritual and it is a part of who I am.

* I secretly want to become a vegan. No, not because it is the cool thing to do these days. But because I want a healthier lifestyle. That will never happen though! I mean, I do make smarter choices now, but let's get serious, I love dairy too much. Cheese mostly. Oh, and sour cream. Sheesh, and butter, too. Well, I guess I will just have to keep that secret, won't I!

* I knew my husband Greg was "the one" a month after we had been dating. It just took him a little while longer to figure out I was the one, too. I kept believing my mom when she said, " you just know when you meet the one". Guess mom was right!

* I am obsessed with finding the perfect lip stuff. I have more than enough chap stick tubes on my dresser- eventually Greg just finds one he likes and uses it since I never seem to run out!

* Baking sweets. Enough said.


This was kinda fun. I think you should do it too!

1 comment:

  1. I was just talking about disappointment earlier today. You can yell at me all you want and I'll be fine, but when you tell me that you expected more of me or that you're truly disappointed in my performance ... it tears me apart. I don't even like to think about that though.

    ReplyDelete