Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Playing catch up

It's the thought that counts, right? If it seems I have fallen off the planet, you would be correct in your assumption. That is exactly what happens when you have entered your last trimester of pregnancy, had a baby and then are taking care of said baby. If I am not mistaken, my last post was somewhere around March. I am really going to try my hardest to play catch-up and then some.

To sum it up, my last trimester was amazing. I know that sounds weird but I was able to work up until I had the baby. No, really. I worked and then later that night I went into labor. On Saturday, April 21 at 2:06 p.m., Cole Louis Martinez was born. He is perfect in every way and we are so in love. They say you don't know true love until you have a child of your own, and I believe that to be true.

So welcome to the world little guy! And I promise to keep this updated- I am sure that having a kid will add even more humor to our lives!









No comments:

Post a Comment