Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Birthday Boy

Tomorrow is the birthday of a very special person. I have always loved birthdays and I like to make them special for those around me. Greg was never and probably never will be a birthday person. For those who know Greg, they know how much he dislikes being the center of attention. But for one week a year- he gets to have a celebration exclusively for him.

Everyday I am thankful for the day that Greg was born. If he hadn't been, then I might not have the wonderful husband I have today! His parents gave him a lot of love and support to see that he grew into a loving, caring and responsible man who is now my amazing husband. For those who know Greg, there are no words to express how generous and kind-hearted he is towards his family, friends and even strangers.

Greg- you are the reason I keep smiling and laughing.  You make me a better person- I mean you make me strive to be something better than I am alone. I adore your charm, wit ( yes you are truly funnier than I am), intelligence, bad jokes, beautiful eyes and much more. I truly am the lucky one-

Happy Birthday Greg! May this year be one of many more birthdays filled with laughs and lots and lots of love. Oh, and cake wouldn't be too bad either!

3 comments: