Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Corndogs are a girls best friend





Until I lived in Sacramento, I had never been to the State Fair. If y'all have never been, let me enlighten you. The State Fair is kinda like a County fair but at least 3 times the size. At least that's my opinion, coming from a small town with an even smaller fair. There are lots of sights to see and lots of food to eat!

I love food. When I go to the fair, I have a specific menu I adhere to- always a corndog and some sort of sweet treat. Let me say, that when it comes to unhealthy but delicious food, the State Fair takes the cake ( deep fried of course!) When Greg and I decided to go to the fair this year, we actually showed some restraint. We got the brick of french fries- it literally was a brick of squiggly fries in the shape of the basket they were fried in topped with chili and cheese. Yup- and it actually went uphill from there!  We both got our corndog and the ended the day with a soft serve cone dipped in chocolate. No Pepto moment for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment