Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, June 20, 2011

June 20 revisited

"Mawage. Mawage is what brings us together today". That is one of my favorite lines from the movie Princess Bride and one I would deem appropriate for this post. Two years ago today, I married Greg. In keeping up with the cliche, I would say that I married my best friend, my rock, the yin to my yang, the mac to my cheese and of course the love of my life.

I am extremely lucky to have a mom who loves my spouse, a wonderful set of in laws and of course a man who loves me for who I am regardless of what may come or how weird I may be. Today we aren't going to eat any wedding cake ( see last year's post) since it has been consumed ( a good thing since frozen 2 year old cake might be a little gross) or go on a road trip down the coast of California
( honeymoon), but we are going to bask in the success of another year gone by with our sanity intact
( albeit a little tested this year) and our love for each other a little stronger and of course a good hearty laugh remembering our good times and bad and looking to the future for even more memories.

Thank you Greg for another wonderful year. I love you!

Today, tomorrow and always.

1 comment: