Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday, June 12, 2010

When it began...

As I am sitting here contemplating what my subsequent entries will consist of, I am reminded of a wonderful event that is coming up. In a little over one week, I will be celebrating my one year anniversary of being married to my wonderful husband Greg. Husband. A few years back, I would have laughed at that word. It was a girlish laugh of course, a giggle really.  I had always known that I would one day be married and have a husband, but the word itself was just strange.

Back to the happy occasion that will be celebrated, I am extremely lucky to have found my "one". When I was younger, I would ask my mom how she knew that my dad was the "one". She always replied with, " I just knew". That stuck in my head for years and years as I went through the dating ritual. Uneventful really,  until I met Greg. The One. And as my wise mom said, I just knew. I am one lucky woman to have found my Greg, my husband, my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment